Draw everywhere, and all the time. An artist is a sketchbook with a person attached.
Irwin Greenberg





2005-12-09

Avulso # 2

Aceitei o desafio da Karen Winters e escolhi da minha colecção de canecas não a que gosto mais, como ela me tinha sugerido, mas uma que acho caricata e com um lado trocista. Pedindo desculpa por não estar à altura do desafio aqui vai a minha caneca.

Accepting the challenge that Karen Winters put on me I've choosen among my mug's collection one, not my favorite as she had asked me, but one I think it's funny. I apologise for not being up to the standard of the challenge but here is the mug.





7 comentários:

musalia disse...

sorrio, também gosto muito de canecas. a minha colecção é bem pequena, porém...
bj.

brgigas disse...

adorei, muitos parabens
tenho pena é de nao fazer nada disso :S
bjs

Karen Winters disse...

Helena, I think this mug is wonderful - you have painted it so well

Unknown disse...

that'd be a pretty cool mug!

Linda disse...

I like that mug - it IS funny, and well done!

720 X 576 disse...

Nice portrait...and like the way it morph into mug...
very well done!!!

TR disse...

LOL!! está perfeita!